Saturday 12 April 2014

The days ahead of me would be really tough but I will survive this. I'll come back stronger and I'm walking away with one mistake which is that I poured all the love I had to give to any guy that came my way and left none for myself for when I was alone. I am lost now and have to do something to make me feel complete again.

"When the right person does come, don’t lose yourself just because you found somebody. It’s crucial to learn to be happy by yourself before you start to feel like you need someone else to hold you up all the time. You won’t be able to appreciate someone loving you until you love yourself."

Yes, feelings may have faded gradually but no matter what, I still chose to believe our love wasn't a lie and most of all you aren't a lie too. I will miss you, but is time I move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment