Tuesday 15 April 2014

Goodbyes are always so painful

As i toss around on the bed last night, thinking about what would happen today? Is everything gonna end for good after I've picked up my things and leave your house? Or will you hold me back and tell me to stay and let us take a leap of faith and try again to make everything work out?

It was all just "Goodbyes" and having you sending me out of your house, and I left hurriedly hoping you would chased after me. This is the last time I'll ever alight at Eunos station and to hop onto bus 60 and make my way down to your house.

Just before leaving this place for good, I sat at the void deck, looking around reminiscing all the good times where we would have brunch and supper together, where we would come back to your house happily after a day out just to spend quality time together. It pains me to know I'm never coming back again and I'll probably never see you again.

 I've never felt a tinge of regret like this before.. If i had cherished all our moments together even it is just a stay over, If i could had been more mature, If i could just understand what you're going through in army is tough, If i could understand how much you miss home all the time, If i just didn't expect so much from you. All of these could have been avoided and the feelings would not fade gradually...

But I guess your love isn't there for me anymore. I dare not look into your eyes because I'm afraid I can't get a hold of my emotions. The pair of big eyes I fell in love with years ago, the man I had faith in, the man who told me "Hold on tight, never let go" is actually leaving me for good. How can I not feel anything? This grieving lasted for about a week and it was hell for me. & For now, I really don't know what to believe in anymore, and I realized deep down I've never knew the real you.....



No comments:

Post a Comment