Friday 11 April 2014

I fought for us twice when you had really decided to leave me and to leave us, I fought so hard because I love you so much more than myself that even means losing my ground. Was it all worth it for you? For someone I've love close to 2 years, you could put everything aside just so easily as pressing a "Delete" button and it's all gone for good. No reminiscing? No second thoughts about it? Just nothing at all....

I'm left here to fend for myself even though the days back there were not exactly you being here for me all the time when I needed someone, but as long as you are there emotionally with me in camp when I needed you, I couldn't asked for more.

I've learnt that truly loving someone takes courage and a willingness to be vulnerable. But it is that vulnerability that opens the door for heartbreak, the heartbreak that I am experiencing now hurts a lot. At some point in a relationship, there may be a realization that one person’s feelings have progressed faster than the other person’s. That was me loving more, am I glad that I've met someone I've loved so much or should I be despair that, that person will never ever love me as much as I would.

"When you love someone you can’t love, it’s a constant reaching. You don’t just walk away when you’re told you have to. You know there’s no hand to meet yours but you hold it out there anyway. You singlehandedly display the epitome of human resilience, and you do it all silently. You somehow remain convinced that honesty removes hope, and that compromises the fact that the basis on which your love can thrive is on the hope that one day, they’ll change their minds. And that finally, for somebody, you’ll be enough."


No comments:

Post a Comment