Thursday 10 April 2014

If you hadn't stopped trying to fight for this relationship, if you hadn't make me feel unappreciative, if you hadn't not showed me more concern, if you hadn't not love yourself more than me. You wouldn't do all these to hurt me so badly even knowing for the fact that I stood by your side all these while, for trying to be as understanding as I can despite how I wished I could have you being more caring towards me, more doting towards me. We went through everything together all the bad and good ones. Honestly, I didn't see this day coming. I was so certain you and I are madly in love with each other and would always stay that way till we age gracefully because even the roughest days could not break us apart. We would still be back together after few days of tiffs/arguments all the time and this time is no exception. But to realise how cold you were towards me, how you really stopped trying to coax me, to make sure I'm alright, to let me know you still love me just makes everything so unbearable so heartbreaking so distraught for me to handle. How I am to do without you, the one who was my closest throughout.... Do you feel me aching in pain? Do you know how much I've teared for you over and over again? How I wish we could just start everything afresh. It is draining me out, and I really don't know how I would  be able to love again...

No comments:

Post a Comment