Friday 11 April 2014

Still love you anyway...

有些話 不用說 比承諾還天長地久
有些愛 不用說 比情人付出得 更無所求


All the tears I've shed just let me realize how much I'm afraid to lose you, to lose it all. I did not see this coming, I should be well prepared to face all these or because I've so much faith in you and in us that I do not even want to think of it. I'm always having problems expressing myself, I just wanted someone to fight for me and to never stop fighting for me just like how i would do it for you. I let myself think too much and into bringing up the negativity thus leading to where we are now. All broken, all mysterious, all disconnected. 

How am i suppose to feel? Really distraught? Distraught that I will no longer be part of your life? Or I did not understand you at all all these while? Or i was selfish that i did not cared about how you felt? Are all these my faults? I wished everything was just a nightmare like how I've always told you about the bad stuffs that had happened in my dreams about us and you would reassured me that we are perfectly fine and telling me indirectly the day would never come. Yet, I've forgotten that nothing is really impossible, so no more striking off all the impossibilities because you've probably proved me wrong. Love is selfish and not selfless. You end up hurting yourself more when you love more.

No comments:

Post a Comment