Tuesday 13 August 2013

Thought Catalog

"It doesn't always look how I imagined or reveal itself when I need it but there is always Love when i look into your eyes."
By Danielle Campoamor

"It shouldn't feel like constantly wrestling for a sign of certainty from the other person; anxiously waiting for their phone call, endless tears and never-ending fear of making one minor mistake that could leave you heartbroken. Because this is what I mostly witness from my generation. But I just can’t believe that this is it – this can’t be it especially when we’re so young.

Maybe love is the easy part and everything else is complicated, relationships, marriage, etc. Or maybe it's just people who choose to be complicated and choose to make their love complicated. And as the cynical part of me is trying to die slowly each day. I realize more and more that i just don't want complicated love. It's not that I think love from any person is perfect because it's not; people are not perfect. 
By Kovie Biakolo

No comments:

Post a Comment