Tuesday 13 August 2013

Taking a leap of faith

Hi there. I'm back to blogging after so long, I think I've stopped blogging for a year? Pretty much cause I've so much things to do yet so little time for me.

This year just summarizes so much for me. I decided to start on my goal of losing weight. Instead of procrastinating, I did it with the help of pills, yes appetite suppressant which works by telling my brain not to eat when I am not hungry. It totally curb my appetite. I eat lesser and this lasted for about 2 months before I see the change in me.

I'm amazed at how much I could do, how much one person could turn the impossibility to something possible. It was a huge achievement for me, nevertheless it wouldn't happen without my boyfriend being so supportive and encouraging to make all these work.

I am super thankful for his presence in my life. We've been together for a year or so, the completeness I have when I am with him. I am thankful for everything he had done for me.

Will update my blog regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment