Monday 19 August 2013

Our sunshine, our new family member.



Guess what? We've adopted a dog! The dog breed is a Chihuahua, he's really adorable, looking really good with his white brown fur, and I just spotted a heart-shaped like on his body.

Adopting Sangu felt like the best decision ever whenever I am playing with him, giving him treats, belly rubbing him, watching him falling asleep in his little crib. It's like I could even sacrifice my personal time just to spend time playing with him, and that's what makes me happy, he's something I look forward to after school. & not neglecting B. I love both of them :P

I really hope Sangu would remain healthy, happy and maybe stop snorting? He has been giving out this weird snorting sound which makes it so amusing yet annoying when we are bringing him out for a walk. Ok, I can't wait to see Sangu tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment