Tuesday 24 September 2013

Love, Hope, Faith

This love of ours has definitely made me grow up. From meeting you as and when to meeting you twice to thrice a week really isn't easy. Sometimes, I still think back of your BMT days, when you are outfield, I just felt so miserable. But I always tell myself to hang on because I'll get to see you real soon. The thought of picturing myself with you, that's when I find myself really happy.

Unexpectedly, I did it, and seeing you again was like the happiest thing on earth for me. I've seen your changes from your cute chubby face and fair skin to a more masculine and tanned you. I remembered you telling me how much you've missed me, how tightly you hugged me, how we looked at each other in disbelief that we've survived this. That moment was magical.

Then here comes your POP, I really hope you would be posted to a unit that allows you to book out everyday. Unfortunately, I think God just wants me to be really independent. I wonder if it's a blessing in disguise. You have to stay in from Monday - Friday every week. So, I've to start all this all over again. I just have to accept it because knowing you're the one who's going to be more upset than me, I would have to stay strong so I could cheered you up and I believe in you.

Everything that we've been through after all these months had me thinking maybe I got used to being really independent. I pretended like I'm fine, I don't need you to be here for me all the time because I know you needed me to be independent while you're inside camp, but of all the days, there are bound to be days when I wish you could be here for me.

I don't want to whine, I don't want to make your life in camp to be an unhappy one. I don't want to quarrel with you while you're in camp. I don't want you to be tired. I don't want you to dread this relationship just like how others got sick and tired of having a stressful relationship.

So I'll make this work, I promise I will because I believe love endures all things, love believes all things and most importantly, love never fails.




No comments:

Post a Comment