Wednesday 11 September 2013

Give me that willpower to battle through this

Dieting is never easy and if anyone who tries to tell me any differently is lying to themselves.
Many of you would say taking pills is the easy way out, but in fact for me it helps to kick start my journey to losing weight, and I did it, I'm half way through it now. As much as I know I cannot depend on medication in the long run, I know I need to have a permanent change in nutrition and my lifestyle and that's when I am willing to make a real change in my life not just for a temporary change.

So, ultimately the best way for me is incorporating exercise into my lifestyle because while it is possible to lose weight simply by changing my diet, it wouldn't be as fast to shed off the stubborn fats. I believe exercising also helps me to achieve my goals so much faster and to be in a better shape.

There is always a price to pay for the easy way out. Is it too huge a price to pay? It actually comes with the sleepless nights which can really drive me crazy despite the constant yawning with tears rolling down my cheeks, desperately filling my mind with positive thoughts as I know perpetual negative thoughts can lead to self-defeating behavior and it would greatly affect the way I perceive the importance of losing weight for me.

Till then, I've never looked back and regretted making this decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment