Sunday 1 June 2014

Tough year 2014

I believe year 2014 is the toughest year for me to go through. I've dealt with so much anguish and it is completely driving me crazy. People really come and go, and the person you've thought would love and be there for you forever were actually the ones who've the power to hurt you the most and to leave you in pain. All in all, I had better love myself more than others because ultimately, I need to feel as a whole in order to love again.


"We’re all on different rides, but they all end the same way. You do not need somebody else’s love to be whole. You do not need their permission to go on with your life. What you do need is your own love. You need to let yourself go on. Their love isn’t stopping you, because that love doesn’t exist. It is only you who is holding onto what you believe should be. And what you will realize, sooner or later, is that most of your life is defined and chosen by what you compel yourself to believe should or shouldn’t be. Release yourself from the cage you built. You hold the key to your own freedom."

No comments:

Post a Comment